Make an appointment or attend a course preview
A) Our education consultant will provide Pre-Course Counselling to the student and parent.
You will be introduced to:
- Course information
- Fees and instalment scheme
- Intakes, duration, and admission requirements
- English Language proficiency requirement
B) Applicants are to sign the Advisory Note
C) Fill in a Course Application Form and attach the following documents:
1. Original and Photocopy of Academic Certificates and transcripts (from Primary School onwards)
2. One passport-sized photograph with white background
3. Original and Photocopies of :
(For Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents)
a. Student’s NRIC
b. Photocopy of Parents NRIC
(For International Students)
c. Passport/Dependent Pass of Student
d. Dependent Pass/Employment of Parent
D) All applications are to be returned with payment of the Course Application Fee (non-refundable)
Application Evaluation & Acceptance
E) INSPIRE will process and evaluate the student’s application within one week.
Successful applicants are to make another return appointment at our office.
F) Students will receive a Letter of Offer from INSPIRE to state that they are eligible to enroll for the course.
G) Students are required to:
1. Sign the PEI-Student Contract.
Students will be provided with a copy of the PEI-Student Contract and course schedule.
2. Make their Course Fee payment before commencement of the course.