Step 1: Attend an online course preview.
How do I receive the invitation to the online course preview on Google Meet?
- Whatsapp us.
- Download the course prospectus.
- Submit an online inquiry.
What will I learn from the online course preview?
- Our consultant will inform you about key information like the course duration, timetable and subjects offered.
- You will also hear testimonials from our past year students about their experience with the course.
- There will also be a Q&A at the end when you can raise your questions to the consultant.
What do I do after the course preview?
- Please inform us about the subject cominbation you wish to take in the course, in order to receive a detailed breakdown of the relevant course fees.
- After reviewing the course fees, and you wish to proceed with enrolment, we will email you the details for course application. Eg. Required documents and the application form.
- You will send us your completed course application digitally via email, including a scanned copy of your documents in PDF.
- After receiving your application form, it will be sent for approval.
- While waiting for your application to be shortlisted/approved, we will arrange for a pre-course counselling appointment at the Centre.
Step 2: Attend a 1-hour Pre-Course Counselling session at Centre (parent and student)
What do I need to bring for the Pre-Course Counselling session?
- Bring the student’s original copies of relevant certificates and personal documents (as outlined in the email on how to proceed with your course application)
- Prepare for payment using PayNow / digital banking
What will I do at the Pre-Course Counselling session?
You will be briefed on:
- Course information
- Fees and instalment scheme
- Intakes, duration, and admission requirements
- English Language proficiency requirement
- PEI-Student Contract terms and conditions
- Student Handbook
How do I complete my application?
You can complete your application by:
- Signing the Advisory Note
- Signing the Acknowledgement of late entry (if applicable)
- Paying the Course Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Signing the PEI-Student Contract
- Signing other forms: MOE approval application forms, video-photography consent form
- Complete the pre-course counselling survey
What documents will I receive if my application is approved?
You will receive:
- a Letter of Offer from INSPIRE to state that they are eligible to enrol for the course.
- a copy of the PEI-Student Contract and course schedule.
Step 3: Complete your matriculation and starting your course
- You will be contacted prior to course commencement about your first day of the course.
- You need to make any outstanding Course Fee payment before commencement of the course.
- You need to bring down any outstanding documents.
- You must complete the matriculation process within 3 working days of the course commencement.