Dear Concerned Parents
Thank you for taking the time to consider Inspire as the centre of choice for your child’s studies. I would like to address some of your concerns here.
16 years of experience nurturing struggling students
Our teachers have personally nurtured struggling students to achieve success year after year since 2007, giving them the ability to obtain entry into higher learning opportunities. Whether you are a school dropout, from NT or NA background, or an O Level re-taker, you can get into Polytechnic or University. All of us have the same goal of helping these students achieve success.
The high success rate for progression to further education
Our students have achieved established university degrees or polytechnic diplomas after passing through our doors for private candidate O Levels or A Levels. Our students are able to make up for lost time with our intensive 10-month programmes, with a guided and structured curriculum.
Building up your child for positive outcomes
We build emotional and mental resilience in your child as well as character and discipline. Our teachers feel that these aspects are just as important as academic results.
How can your child benefit from our courses? Is his / her life better after joining Inspire?
Your child …
– Copes better with stress and anxiety;
– Gains self-confidence via learning about individual strengths and weaknesses;
– Feels accepted through close friendships and non-judgemental teachers;
– Studies more independently;
– Builds a closer relationship with you through handling tough times and stress;
– Learns about your perspective;
– Learns more about real-world issues; and
– Gets close support from teachers until their actual exams.
You are most welcome to approach the staff of our Centre if you have any queries or concerns, we will do our utmost to assist you.
Mr Andre Ho,
Principal and Manager
Inspire Education Centre
Our courses are mainly designed with the Ministry of Education’s syllabus in mind. Our teachers are approved by an Academic Board which ensures that they are qualified to teach the respective subjects. The Academic Board also ensures the academic quality and
At Inspire Education Centre, students will be mentored, tutored, and motivated to perform better academically. We have qualified teachers and staff who are capable of delivering quality educational programs as well as providing excellent student services.
Apart from the usual tutorials and practicals, our experienced teachers will equip students with the academic skills to excel (like memory skills, organisational and analytical skills, etc). Our teachers have carefully developed tutorials to ascertain the strengths and weaknesses of each student. They will be advised on the common pitfalls and how to develop better academic skills so that they can improve.
For our preparatory classes, the average teacher to student ratio is 1:9 to 18 so that every student has sufficient attention from our teachers.
- Established in 2007, Inspire Education Centre was previously registered with MOE in 2008 and was awarded the CaseTrust for Education accreditation in the same year. Since 2011, Inspire Education Centre was awarded the Enhanced Registration Framework Registration Certificate by the Committee for Private Education (CPE) which is part of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) that was established by the Singapore government to regulate and ensure quality private education for students.
- INSPIRE provides various courses for students which leads them to gain widely recognized certificates like the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) and Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level).
Vision, Mission, Values and Culture
Inspiring Youth – INSPIRE exists to inspire our students towards excellence and maximize their potential.
To provide quality pre-tertiary education to our students through:
Qualified Teachers – Selection of teachers (through Academic selection and Interview), and performance (delivery, feedback and appraisal).
Structured Curriculum – Delivery of curriculum and learning outcomes and results.
Academic improvement – Helping students achieve improvements academically.
Since its inception, INSPIRE has been governed by its core values. They shape the culture and define the character of our Centre. They guide how we behave and make decisions.
Imagination – We inquire with an open mind. We imagine a brighter future for ourselves and people around us and seek to enrich the lives of those people around us. We care for each other, respect people as individuals, listen with understanding.
Excellence – We strive to be the best that we can be.
Courage to Change – We have the courage to receive truthful feedback from others, and change where change is required, bettering ourselves.
Culture is a set of shared beliefs and assumptions to moves us towards our goals and governs our behaviour towards ourselves and towards our students, parents/guardians and other stakeholders.
Our Centre’s motto is “transforming minds, inspiring excellence.”
It is our belief that understanding and applying knowledge empowers the mind towards excellence in all areas of one’s life.
With this in mind, we are committed to:
I – Imparting knowledge.
E – Empowering individuals to self-improvement and make responsible decisions.
C – Cultivating good habits
Our Centre’s Premises
Our education centre is conveniently located at:
50 East Coast Road, Roxy Square 1 (next to Katong Plaza and The Flow Mall).
#02-46 Reception and classroom.
– Capacity for 18 students (Floor area 28 sq.m).