External exam registration
In the event that the Centre submits students’ registration for external examination subjects on their behalf, the following terms and conditions apply.
1) For exam registration with the Singapore Examination and Assessment Board (SEAB), students have to log-in in person with their SingPass and 2FA to enable the Centre to submit their registration. The Centre will not retain any SingPass logins for the purpose of registration.
2) Students are allowed to change subjects once before the deadline given by SEAB. Additional changes within this period may result in an Examination Registration Administrative Fee.
3) Students are required to sign off on a copy of the payment advice or examination registration details page for their finalised exam registration subjects, and must check and acknowledge that all personal particulars, subjects, and subject codes are accurate. Students are to inform the Centre’s Administration as soon as possible when they detect any inaccuracies.
4) Subsequently, late registrations for examinations beyond the initial registration period for students’ subjects by the Centre will result in an Examination Registration Administrative Fee.
5) Students are required to handle all payment matters relating to their examination fees. In the event that the student fails to pay for their examination fees by the deadline given by the respective examination authority, their application for the exams will be cancelled. The Centre will not be held responsible in such an event.