Course fee payment
Undertaking not to collect more than two months’ worth of course fees
Inspire Education Centre undertakes not to collect more than two months’ worth of course fees for all courses.
Course Fee Payment Policy
1) Payment for Course Fees can only be made after the PEI-Student Contract is signed.
2) Available payment modes for Course Fees are Cash, Cheque, ATM transfer, or Cash Deposit via ATM, PayNow, or Internet Banking with proof of payment provided by transfer receipts.
Important: Please indicate the student’s name when making payment.
Account Name: Inspire Education Centre Pte Ltd
Bank Account No.: 04151039301
Bank Name: Maybank Singapore Limited
Bank Code: 7302
Branch Code: 015 (Marine Parade Branch)
SWIFT Code: MBBESGS2
3) Student’s attendance is conditional upon full payment for each instalment of Course Fees and all other Miscellaneous Fees.
Instalment Schedule for Course Fees and Late Payment Consequences
1) All payments are to be made before or by the due dates stated in the PEI-Student Contract Schedule B.
Students, parents and guardians are strongly advised to make fee payments 1 week advance before the payment due date. Please take note that late payment of course fees has consequences:
|Days Late||Action||Student Contract|
|1 day late||Late payment fee of $100 imposed||Clause 1.4|
|1 day late||Suspension||Terms and Conditions Clause 9|
|7 days late||Termination||Terms and Conditions Clause 9|
|Instalment Schedule||Date Due||Suspension Date||Termination Date|
- Each instalment amount shall not exceed two months’ worth of fees for non-EduTrust-certified PEIs without IWC.
- Each instalment after the first shall be collected within one week before the next payment scheduled.
- INSPIRE reserves the right to suspend a student for non-payment of fees until full payment is paid, by giving written notice to the students/parents/guardians. (Student Contract: Terms and Conditions Clause 9)
- i) There is no pro-ration discount given due to suspensions.
ii) There will not be any make-up classes in the event of suspension.
- If payment is still not received within seven days of due payment, the Centre reserves the right to terminate the PEI-Student Contract for failure to pay Course Fees and/or Miscellaneous Fees via written notice to the students/parents/guardians. (Student Contract: Terms and Conditions Clause 9)