- Need a stronger academic foundation before taking O levels?
- Want to apply to an ITE Nitec course?
- Want to apply to Foundation Programmes for a Diploma (eg. NAFA) or Degree?
Join INSPIRE’s Nine-Month N Level Course!
Our dedicated teachers who truly care
INSPIRE’s N-level course
5 reasons why Inspire is the best choice for N-level private candidate studies
12 years experience of nurturing students since 2007
Dedicated teachers who truly care
Small conducive class size
Progress reports & awards for good progress
Structured curriculum & lessons throughout the year
(no March/June holidays)
How are classes conducted
Tests and examinations are held in
- Who can enroll for the course
- What subjects are offered
- Course duration
- Examination, assessment and results
Students enrolling must
- Have completed 8 years of formal education or middle school / lower secondary education.
- Be at least 15 years old on Jan 1st of the year of examination.
- Have a pass in Lower Secondary English (in student’s respective school) or IELTS 4.5 or equivalent or pass INSPIRE’s internal English entry test.
Literature in English
Principles of Accounts
^ Other subjects (e.g. Mother Tongue, Geography, Science (Theory / Practical) may be registered for the examination.
- Jan 13 to Oct 12, 2020
- Ongoing intake till May 2020 (Jan – May: On 13th of every month)
- Duration – 3h x 5 days x 9 months = 540h
- Contact hours -13h per week x 9 months = 468h
- Duration – 3h x 2 days x 9 months =216h
- Contact hours – 6h per week x 9 months = 216h
- Average student ratio 1:9 to 18
- Face-to-face and online classes
- English and Mathematics Placement Tests (first day), class tests, mid-year exam and final prelim exams in August.
- The Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Normal Academic Level) Examination in September – October.
Expected Examination Results Release Date
- Results are released usually in December the same year of the examination.
- Students have to sit for the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Normal Academic Level) Examination in order to complete the NA Level course.
Frequently asked questions
What is the minimum number of subjects I need to take?
To be eligible for the course, the minimum is three subjects.
What is the cost of the course?
It depends on the subjects taken as well as number of subjects due to discounts accorded by the Centre. Please download the prospectus for the course fees.
Why is there a variance in cost depending on the subjects taken as well as number of subjects?
Discounts are accorded by the Centre’s directors for selected subjects taught by them.
Are there other subjects that I can take with Inspire?
For subject not listed here, please email email@example.com to confirm to check if there are any alternative subjects available.