Step 1: Pre-Course Counselling
Students will be introduced to:
• Course information
• Fees and instalment scheme
• Intakes, duration and admission requirements
• English Language proficiency
Applicants are to sign the Advisory Note and complete a Course Application Form and attach the following documents:
• Photocopy of Academic Certificates and transcripts (from Primary School onwards) (Original copy or notarised copy needs to be sighted before application is approved)
• Photocopies of NRIC/Birthcert/Passport/Dependent Pass (Student and Parent)
Completed applications can be forwarded in person, by mail, or email to us.
All applications are to be returned with payment of the Course Application Fee (non-refundable) payable to Inspire Education Centre Pte Ltd in cash, cheque (local) or cashier’s order.
Step 2: Application Evaluation and Application Acceptance
Inspire Education Centre will process and evaluate the student’s application within 3 working days.
Upon successful evaluation of the student’s application the student will receive a Letter of Offer from the Centre to state that they are eligible to enrol for the course.
Students are required to:
1) Return it to the Office to effect their enrolment.
2) Sign the PEI-Student Contract. Students will be provided with a copy of the PEI-Student Contract and course schedule.
Step 3: Course Fee Payment
Students may make their Course Fee payments on or before the dates set out in the Student Contract.
Course Fees are payable to Inspire Education Centre Pte Ltd through:
- Cashier’s Order
- SGD Crossed Cheque payment drawn from a Singapore Bank Account
- TT / Bank Transfer
- ATM / Internet Bank Transfer
Important: Please indicate NRIC/FIN/Passport number and Student Name when making payment.