Preparatory Course For Singapore Cambridge GCE (Advanced Level)
Take A Levels in 10 Months. Enter University!
High Progression Rate to University
(Local & Overseas Universities)
Four Powerful Case Studies
Students & Patents
Our Dedicated Teachers
Who Truly Care
Why Inspire Is The Best Choice
5 reasons why Inspire is the best choice for A-level private candidate studies
12 Years Experience Of Nurturing Students Since 2007
Dedicated Teachers Who Truly Care
Small Conducive Class Size
Progress Reports & Awards For Good Progress
Structured Curriculum & Lessons Throughout The Year
(no March/June holidays)
A-Level Course Info
Who can enroll for the course
Students enrolling must
- Have completed 10 years of formal education or high school / secondary education.
- Be at least 17 years old on Jan 1st of the year of examination.
- English language requirement of minimum C6 in GCE ‘O’ Level English or 5.5 scores in IELTS or equivalent
What subjects are offered
- General Paper
- H1/H2 Mathematics
- H2 Economics
- H2 Management of Business
- H2 Principles of Accounting
- H2 Literature in English
- H2 English Language and Linguistics
- H2 History
^ Other subjects (e.g. Mother Tongue, Geography, Science (Theory / Practical) may be registered for the examination.
# MOE exam registration will be handled by the centre for students.
Subject entry pre-requisites:
- H1 Mathematics: Minimum C for GCE ‘O’ Level Mathematics OR equivalent
- H2 Mathematics: Sat for GCE ‘O’ Level Additional Mathematics OR equivalent
- H1/H2 Literature & H2 English Language & Linguistics: Minimum C in GCE ‘O’ Level English and/or pass in GCE ‘O’ Level Literature OR equivalent
- H1/H2 History: Minimum B in GCE ‘O’ Level English and/or pass in GCE ‘O’ Level History/Elective History.
- Jan 14 to Nov 17, 2020
- Ongoing intake till May 2020
Examination, assessment and results
- Internal Assessments
- English and Mathematics Placement Tests (first day) and graded assignments and prelim exams in September.
- External Examination
- The Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) Examination in November – December.
- Expected Examination Results Release Date
- Results are released usually in February the following year of the examination.
- Course Completion
- Students must attain a minimum of 75% attendance to complete the A level course.