Why Choose Us?
- Inspire Education Centre provides various courses for students which leads them to gain widely recognised certificates like the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) and Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level).
- We are your trusted service provider for high quality courses.
- We provide short courses for students who need help with their subjects with topical subject enrichment tuition for Primary, Lower Secondary, GCE ‘O’ Levels and GCE ‘A’ Levels.
- Our experienced teachers specialise in helping English second language learners fulfill their dreams of studying in Singapore and overseas.
Dear Students and Parents
Our Mission & Vision
Inspiring Youth – INSPIRE exists to inspire our students towards excellence and maximize their potential.
To provide quality pre-tertiary education to our students through:
- Qualified Teachers – Selection of teachers (through Academic selection and Interview), and performance (delivery, feedback and appraisal).
- Structured Curriculum – Delivery of curriculum and learning outcomes and results.
- Academic improvement – Helping students achieve improvements academically.
Our Core Values
Since its inception, INSPIRE has been governed by its core values. They shape the culture and define the character of our Centre. They guide how we behave and make decisions.
- Imagination – We inquire with an open mind. We imagine a brighter future for ourselves and people around us and seek to enrich the lives of those people around us. We care for each other, respect people as individuals, listen with understanding.
- Excellence – We strive to be the best that we can be.
- Courage to Change - We have the courage to receive truthful feedback from others, and change where change is required, bettering ourselves.
Culture is a set of shared beliefs and assumptions to moves us towards our goals and governs our behaviour towards ourselves and towards our students, parents/guardians and other stakeholders.
Our Centre’s motto is “transforming minds, inspiring excellence”.
It is our belief that understanding and applying knowledge empowers the mind towards excellence in all areas of one’s life.
With this in mind, we are committed to:
- I – Imparting knowledge.
- E – Empowering individuals to self-improvement and make responsible decisions.
- C – Cultivating good habits
Our courses are mainly designed with the Ministry of Education’s syllabus in mind. Our teachers are approved by an Academic Board which ensures that they are qualified to teach the respective subjects. See our Teacher Deployment Chart here. The Academic Board also ensures the academic quality and rigor of our courses are up to standard. Our centre’s Examination Board oversees the development of examination and assessment procedures for our centre’s internal examinations.
At Inspire Education Centre, students will be mentored, tutored and motivated to perform better academically. We have qualified teachers and staff who are capable of delivering quality educational programs as well as providing excellent student services.
Apart from the usual tutorials and practices, our experienced teachers will equip students with the academic skills to excel (like memory skills, organization and analytical skills etc). Our teachers have carefully developed tutorials to ascertain the strengths and weaknesses of each student. They will be advised on the common pitfalls and how to develop better academic skills so that they can improve.
For our preparatory classes, the maximum teacher to student ratio is 1:9 so that every student has sufficient attention from our teachers.
Our Centre’s Premises
Our education centre is conveniently located at 50, East Coast Road, Roxy Square (Opposite Parkway Parade and beside Mercure Roxy Hotel)
#02-144: Main office and two classrooms.
Classroom 1 (RS2A)- Capacity for 7 students (Floor area 10.28 sq.m),
Classroom 2 (RS2B) – Capacity for 9 students (Floor area 14.33 sq.m),
#01-120: One classroom
Classroom 3 (RS2C)-Capacity for 9 students (Floor area 13.92 sq.m).
Our Business Practices
Students and parents can be assured that Inspire Education Centre has good business practices in place and that all transactions will be conducted with honesty, integrity, and transparency.
We have clear policies in place which outlines:
1) The terms and conditions for refund of course fees.
3) Our feedback policy detailing the steps for student feedback and grievance resolution.
You are most welcome to approach the staff of your Centre if you have any queries or concerns, we will do our utmost to assist you. Should you need assistance, please contact us at 6345-3147 or email us at email@example.com
Mr. Andre Ho, Principal and Manager
Inspire Education Centre